Monday, December 22, 2008

BCAA - My (santa) hat is off

First off, my hat is off to Ash, the BCAA roadside assistance guy who came to my help when my car got stuck in the driveway, due to the snow that got piled up. Of course, I am completely humbled because he simply rocked the car in and out a few times, helped me shovel some snow out of the way. And, slightly embarassed, and I realize I came across as a complete ass as I blurted out, "I should've been able to do that."

My hat is off and please accept my humblest of apologies and I hope those glove and boot warmers help you get through your day and all the verbal abuse from the customers.

And an extended middle finger to Main Road snow removal services, went up the street where I live and simply drove on by without moving the actual plow down. I guess we're out of their jurisdiction.

No comments: